• Description: DrägerSensor Smart Ex-IR CO2 HC, P/N 6810599.
• Measuring Range & Resolution: 0-9900 PPM Range - 200 PPM Resolution, 0-100% Vol. Range, 0.2% Vol. Resolution.
• Warranty: 5 - Year, > 5 Year Expected Sensor Life.
• Part Number: 6810599.
• Used in: Dräger X-am 7000.
Replacement Infrared Sensors for Draeger Portable Gas Detectors.
Infrared sensors - IR sensors are available for hydrocarbon and carbon dioxide detection. They are completely immune to poisoning, operate in environments with low or no oxygen, and Can be configured with multiple calibrations. Smart IR sensors are available for the X-am 7000 in both 0-100% LEL and 0-100% Vol. detection ranges.
• Compact and powerful - The durable Dräger infrared sensors work very accurately and precisely, even in oxygen-free atmospheres.
• Free of poisoning - Dräger infrared (IR) sensors do not poison like traditional catalytic sensors.
• Extremely accurate and precise - Dräger infrared sensors are characterized by a very high degree of accuracy.
• Durable - With warranty periods of up to 5 years, Dräger infrared sensors are extremely reliable.
• Best quality and high performance for every application - Dräger infrared sensors are available in various versions – perfectly suited for any purpose and intended use. Together with Dräger gas monitors, which are developed in-house, the full performance and efficiency of the sensors is realized.
Unit of measure: 1
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of the Coronavirus and other viruses, or contaminants, being transferred or redistributed by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Further, orders may not be cancelled or refunded due to tight restrictions of manufacturer and distributor production schedules.Draeger-Safety-by-Material-Category DRAEGER-334 Draeger-Infrared-IR-Sensors Draeger-X-am-7000-Sensors-Accessories DRAEGER-364 Draeger-X-am-7000