• Description: DraegerSensor Smart Ex-IR CO2 HC, P/N 6810599.
• Measuring Range & Resolution: 0-9900 PPM Range - 200 PPM Resolution, 0-100% Vol. Range, 0.2% Vol. Resolution.
• Warranty: 5 - Year, > 5 Year Expected Sensor Life.
• Part Number: 6810599.
• Used in: Draeger X-am 7000.
Replacement Infrared Sensors for Draeger Portable Gas Detectors.
Infrared sensors - IR sensors are available for hydrocarbon and carbon dioxide detection. They are completely immune to poisoning, operate in environments with low or no oxygen, and Can be configured with multiple calibrations. Smart IR sensors are available for the X-am 7000 in both 0-100% LEL and 0-100% Vol. detection ranges.
• Compact and powerful - The durable Draeger infrared sensors work very accurately and precisely, even in oxygen-free atmospheres.
• Free of poisoning - Draeger infrared (IR) sensors do not poison like traditional catalytic sensors.
• Extremely accurate and precise - Draeger infrared sensors are characterized by a very high degree of accuracy.
• Durable - With warranty periods of up to 5 years, Draeger infrared sensors are extremely reliable.
• Best quality and high performance for every application - Draeger infrared sensors are available in various versions – perfectly suited for any purpose and intended use. Together with Draeger gas monitors, which are developed in-house, the full performance and efficiency of the sensors is realized.
Quantity per Standard Package: 1
Unit of Measure: EA