• Description: DrägerSensor Dual IR EX, P/N 6812180.
• Measuring Range & Resolution: 0 to 100% LEL Range - 1% LEL Resolution, 0-100 Vol% CH4 Range - 0.1 Vol% CH4.
• Warranty: 5 - Year, > 5 Year Expected Sensor Life.
• Part Number: 6812180.
• Used in: Dräger X-am 5600.
Replacement Infrared Sensors for Draeger Portable Gas Detectors.
Infrared sensors - IR sensors are available for hydrocarbon and carbon dioxide detection. They are completely immune to poisoning, operate in environments with low or no oxygen, and Can be configured with multiple calibrations. Smart IR sensors are available for the X-am 7000 and X-am 5600 in both 0-100% LEL and 0-100% Vol. detection ranges.
• Compact and powerful - The durable Dräger infrared sensors work very accurately and precisely, even in oxygen-free atmospheres.
• Free of poisoning - Dräger infrared (IR) sensors do not poison like traditional catalytic sensors.
• Extremely accurate and precise - Dräger infrared sensors are characterized by a very high degree of accuracy.
• Durable - With warranty periods of up to 5 years, Dräger infrared sensors are extremely reliable.
• Best quality and high performance for every application - Dräger infrared sensors are available in various versions – perfectly suited for any purpose and intended use. Together with Dräger gas monitors, which are developed in-house, the full performance and efficiency of the sensors is realized.
Unit of measure: 1
Type: 6812180, DrägerSensor® Dual IR EX, 0-100% LEL-1% LEL, 0-100 Vol% CH₄-0.1 Vol% CH₄
Unit of Measure: EA