Dräger X-plore® Rd40 Filter
Synonymous with experience and safety. The filters of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 series provide economical and effective cleaning of breathing air from harmful substances - be it in in fumigation, agricultural, clean-up or general manufacturing industries.
Dräger X-plore® Rd40 Filters The Dräger X-plore® Rd40 series of filters with standard thread connection in accordance with NIOSH standard and EN 148-1 has stood the test of time and offers decisive benefits:
wide range of application
• extensive range of filter types for all major areas of application.
• suitable for all half and full face masks available on the market with standard connector Rd40.
high level of user safety.
• comprehensive filter selection assistance program in the Dräger VOICE® Hazardous Substances Database on the Internet (www.draeger.com/voice)
• CE approved (EN 141:2000 re. EN 14387, EN 143:2000, EN 371) and NIOSH approved.
• detailed information documents.
• filter with aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage.
• over 70 years of experience in filter technology.
• individually packaged for optimum protection of the unused filter.
• resealable for longer use.
• shelf life (from date of production): 6 years for gas and combination cartridges, 12 years for particle filters.
Dräger X-plore® Rd40 Filters an additional quality product from Dräger.
Price Unit of measure: 1 Each, sold in a quantity of 8 minimum per box.
Quantity per Standard Package: 32
Type: 6737013, Filter P100
Unit of Measure: EA