Synonymous with experience and safety. The following is general information regarding the RD40 cartridges. The filters of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 series provide economical and effective cleaning of breathing air from harmful substances - be it in in fumigation, agricultural, clean-up or general manufacturing industries.
Dräger X-plore® Rd40 Filters The Dräger X-plore® Rd40 series of filters with standard thread connection in accordance with NIOSH standard and EN 148-1 has stood the test of time and offers decisive benefits:
wide range of application
• extensive range of filter types for all major areas of application.
• suitable for all half and full face masks available on the market with standard connector Rd40.
high level of user safety.
• comprehensive filter selection assistance program in the Dräger VOICE® Hazardous Substances Database on the Internet (www.draeger.com/voice)
• CE approved (EN 141:2000 re. EN 14387, EN 143:2000, EN 371) and NIOSH approved.
• detailed information documents.
• filter with aluminium housing to ensure reliable recognition of possible filter damage.
• over 70 years of experience in filter technology.
• individually packaged for optimum protection of the unused filter.
• resealable for longer use.
• shelf life (from date of production): 6 years for gas and combination cartridges, 12 years for particle filters.
Dräger X-plore® Rd40 Filters an additional quality product from Dräger.
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of viruses and contaminants being transferred by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Also, once placed, orders for products relating to the current pandemic may not may not be cancelled, returned, or refunded, at the direction of the individual factories.DRAEGER-431 Draeger-Safety-by-Material-Category Draeger-Special-Operations-Respiratory-Protection Draeger-X-Plore-6000-and-CDR-4500-Cartridges