• Description: DrägerSensor Cat Ex 2, P/N 8316109.
• Measuring Range & Resolution: , 0-100% LEL Measuring Range - 1% LEL Resolution, 0-5 % Vol. Measuring Range - 0.1% Vol. Resolution.
• Warranty: 2 - Year, > 2 Year Expected Sensor Life.
• Part Number: 8316109.
• Used in: Dräger PacEx 2 and X-am 3000.
Replacement Catalytic Combustible Sensors for Draeger Portable Gas Detectors
Dräger catalytic sensors measure almost any explosive gas quickly and reliably. The sensors have over range protection in case of high gas concentrations, which burn out many competitive sensors.
• Measures a wide range of combustible hydrocarbons.
• Poison resistant design.
• CatEx used in MiniWarn and Multiwarn II CatEx 2000 used in X-am 2000.
• CatEx2 used in PacEx 2 and X-am 3000.
• Smart Cat Ex sensor used in X-am 7000.
• CatEx sensor can be configured for PPM measurements.
• Unambiguous measurement of LEL with thermal conductivity element, where available.
• Can be configured with multiple calibrations, where available.
Unit of measure: 1