Product Details; When you need to know exactly what is there, CMS is the tool to provide those answers. The chemistry is chosen to provide the best results possible. The capillaries of several chips have multiple levels (Yes, even in something that small!) to help eliminate cross sensitivity or derive a specific measurement of the targeted chemical.
• 55 Different Chemical Specific Chips available.
• Utilizes 70 years of Dräger experience in reactive chemistry.
• 2 year calibration period.
• Extremely accurate and chemical specific calibrations.
• Each chip contains ten measurement capillaries filled with a substance-specific reagent system.
• The reactive preparations necessary for detection are kept in hermetically-sealed glass capillaries until needed.
• The housing of the chip also protects the capillaries from possible external mechanical or chemical influences.
• The gas type, part number and batch number are printed on the chip.
• A printed barcode on the chip, read by the analyzer optics, contains information about gas type, measuring range and measuring time required for completing the measurement.
• Each chip is calibrated during manufacturing and is valid for two years.
• Each Chip has a prominent arrow showing the direction of Insert into CMS Analyzer.
Quantity per Standard Package: 1
Type: 6406580, Chip Ethylene Oxide 0.4-5 ppm
Unit of Measure: EA