• Description: DrägerSensor Cat Ex C FR, P/N 6810122.
• Measuring Range & Resolution: 0 - 9,900 ppm Range - 100 ppm Res., 0-100% LEL Range - 1% LEL Res., 0-100% Vol. Range - 1% Vol. Res.
• Warranty: 1 - Year, > 1 Year Expected Sensor Life.
• Part Number: 6810122.
• Used in: Dräger Multiwarn II, MiniWarn and Pac Ex.
Replacement Catalytic Combustible Sensors for Draeger Portable Gas Detectors
Dräger catalytic sensors measure almost any explosive gas quickly and reliably. The sensors have over range protection in case of high gas concentrations, which burn out many competitive sensors.
• Measures a wide range of combustible hydrocarbons.
• Poison resistant design.
• CatEx used in MiniWarn and Multiwarn II CatEx 2000 used in X-am 2000.
• CatEx2 used in PacEx 2 and X-am 3000.
• Smart Cat Ex sensor used in X-am 7000.
• CatEx sensor can be configured for PPM measurements.
• Unambiguous measurement of LEL with thermal conductivity element, where available.
• Can be configured with multiple calibrations, where available.
Unit of measure: 1
Unit of Measure: 1 EA