MSA 475358 Standard Size V-Gard® Slotted Cap with Fas-Trac® III Suspension, White.
V-Gard® Protective Cap with Fas-Trac® III Suspension
The MSA V-Gard® Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard® Helmets since its introduction - so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard® Helmet, settle for nothing less.
MSA V-Gard® Caps.
Features & Benefits
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection.
- Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
Options & Specifications
- Depending on size and model, now available with Fas-Trac® III, Staz-On®, or 1-Touch Suspensions. Please see specific product number for information.
- Hardhats with reverse donning logo may be worn backwards without voiding approvals.
- Slotted for use with MSA accessories and non-slotted available.
- Sizes: small (6″ to 7-1/8″); standard (6-1/2″ to 8″); large (7″ to 8-1/2″).
- Available colors: white, blue, yellow, gray, orange, red, green, hi-viz orange, hi-viz yellow-green, bright lime green, dark blue, gold, robin’s egg blue, brown, silver, tan, black, light buff, purple, pink.
- Special V-Gard® assemblies also available: white w/L/B and C/H (Class C) and white with American flag.
- Custom imprinting and striping available.
- Slots designed to work with MSA accessories to help ensure compliance with both the helmet and the accessory.
MSA Fas-Trac® III Suspension
Ensuring your workforce wears their safety helmets can be a real headache. MSA, the leading provider of protective helmets, has the perfect remedy: the Fas-Trac® III Suspension. No more pressure headaches. No more pulled hair. No more falling off. No more sacrificing worker comfort for safety. Market-leading MSA helmets now have a comfort-leading suspension!
Features & Benefits
- Designed with input from hundreds of customers.
- For use with MSA Helmets, as specified.
- Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension (4-point and 6-point, as noted).
- Flush rear lug attachments eliminate pressure points.
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment for customized fit.
- Graspable ratchet with ultra-smooth rotation and steadfast hold.
- Optional sweatband accessory is moisture-wicking and washable; can be replaced while suspension is in helmet.
- Asbestos Abatement.
- Confined Space.
- Food Processes.
- Sanding & Grinding.
Approvals & Certifications
Use only genuine MSA replacement suspensions to help ensure compliance with the Standards stated on compatible MSA helmets.
Sold in minimums of 20 each per case.
*Clear V-Gard® Helmet for demonstration purposes only. Not available for sale.
MSA 475358, CAP, V-GARD®, FAS-TRAC® III SUSPENSION, STANDARD SIZE, WHITE.
Country of Origin: USA
Unit of Measure: EA