Please note: THIS IS A BLACK HAT! However, there are no pictures of this hat in Black, so we are showing other colors.
Designed to offer outstanding protection in hot and dangerous industries, the Skullgard Protective Hat sets the standard for environments such as steel mills. Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.
• Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads • producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.
• Smooth crown for easy use of MSA welding equipment.
• Available in a variety of colors.
• Custom imprinting and striping options.
Markets & Applications
• Markets: Contractor, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Mining.
• Applications: Asbestos Abatement, Confined Space, Food Processes, Manufacturing, Painting, Sanding & Grinding, Steel Smelting Foundries, Working at Heights, Welding.
• Now available with Fas-Trac® III Suspension.
• Standard (6 ½-8”).
• Available with and without lamp bracket and cord holder - natural tan only.
Country of Origin: USA
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of viruses and contaminants being transferred by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Also, once placed, orders for products relating to the current pandemic may not may not be cancelled, returned, or refunded, at the direction of the individual factories.MSA-0000600001 MSA-Skullgard-Protective-Hats-Fas-Trac-Suspension MSA-All-Products