Duo-Twin™ Airline Respirator
This combination air-supplied/air-purifying respirator is designed for use with either particulate filters and/or chemical cartridges. Provides respiratory protection against a variety of contaminants, making it popular for pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and nuclear industries. Must be used in adequately ventilated areas with at least 19.5% oxygen. Features a unique, switchable exhalation valve, making it well suited for abatement work.
Features & Benefits
• Fresh-air respirators for use in adequately ventilated areas.
• Requires at least 19.5% oxygen for use.
• Features a switchable exhalation valve.
• Allows user to work for long periods of time without depleting filters or cartridges.
• Well suited for abatement work.
Options & Specifications: Available in constant-flow and pressure-demand versions
Country of Origin: USA
Unit of Measure: EA