Duo-Twin™ Airline Respirator
This combination air-supplied/air-purifying respirator is designed for use with either particulate filters and/or chemical cartridges. Provides respiratory protection against a variety of contaminants, making it popular for pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and nuclear industries. Must be used in adequately ventilated areas with at least 19.5% oxygen. Features a unique, switchable exhalation valve, making it well suited for abatement work.
Features & Benefits
• Fresh-air respirators for use in adequately ventilated areas.
• Requires at least 19.5% oxygen for use.
• Features a switchable exhalation valve.
• Allows user to work for long periods of time without depleting filters or cartridges.
• Well suited for abatement work.
Options & Specifications: Available in constant-flow and pressure-demand versions
Country of Origin: USA
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of viruses and contaminants being transferred by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Also, once placed, orders for products relating to the current pandemic may not may not be cancelled, returned, or refunded, at the direction of the individual factories.MSA-0000100010 MSA-All-Products MSA-Duo-Twin-Respirators