MSA A2217-05 XTIRPA™ Ladder Adapter for Manhole Collar, for XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar Systems.
Product Specific Information.
- Ladder adapter that attaches to any manhole collar and provides a mechanism to secure a ladder.
- Cannot be used with cone shaped safety ring IN-2009.
- Product comes with necessary hardware.
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System - Product Group Information
- MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System - Use for confined space vertical entry and fall protection when portable base is needed.
- Manhole Collar systems are portable anchorage connectors used for vertical entry into confined spaces.
- The Manhole Collar provides an adapter base by fitting within a manhole opening.
- This system is designed for frequent set up of confined space equipment over similarly-sized openings.
Required System Components
- Davit Arm IN-2210.
- 3″ Mast IN-2003.
- Manhole Collar (size dependent on entry).
- Rescuer SRL such as 10158178 and corresponding attachment bracket such as IN-2404.
- 360 lb (163 kg) as pictured with Workman Rescuer
Features & Benefits MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable.
- One person set up in just a few minutes.
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer.
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders.
Note: All system components must be purchased separately.
Country of Origin: Canada
Unit of Measure: EA