MSA-IN-2219 XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar, Fits 18–20″ manhole opening, (sizes are for diameter), for XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar Systems, Meets OSHA Regulations
Product Specific Information for Manhole Collar part numbers listed below.
- P/N IN-2287 Fits 16–18″.
- P/N IN-2219 Fits 18–20″.
- P/N IN-2220 Fits 20–22″.
- P/N IN-2221 Fits 22–24″.
- P/N IN-2217 Fits 24–26″.
- P/N IN-2222 Fits 26–28″.
- P/N IN-2218 Fits 28–30″.
- P/N IN-2167 Fits 30–32″.
- P/N IN-2223 Fits 32–34″.
- P/N IN-2224 Fits 34–36″.
- Meets OSHA Regulations.
- Provides portable adapter base for confined space system by fitting within manhole opening.
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System - Product Group Information
- MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System - Use for confined space vertical entry and fall protection when portable base is needed.
- Manhole Collar systems are portable anchorage connectors used for vertical entry into confined spaces.
- The Manhole Collar provides an adapter base by fitting within a manhole opening.
- This system is designed for frequent set up of confined space equipment over similarly-sized openings.
Required System Components
- Davit Arm IN-2210.
- 3″ Mast IN-2003.
- Manhole Collar (size dependent on entry).
- Rescuer SRL such as 10158178 and corresponding attachment bracket such as IN-2404.
- 360 lb (163 kg) as pictured with Workman Rescuer
Features & Benefits MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable.
- One person set up in just a few minutes.
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer.
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders.
Note: All system components must be purchased separately.
Country of Origin: China
Unit of Measure: EA