MSA IN-2256 XTIRPA™ Adjustable T-Bar for XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System, 47–75″, Meets OSHA Regulations.
Product Specific Information.
- MSA 47–75″ Adjustable T-bar attaches to adjustable swivel head pole hoist IN-2337 or IN-2338 for base stability of pole hoist system.
- Extends to specific lengths.
- Use with certified anchor point.
- Meets OSHA Regulations.
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System - Product Group Information
- MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System - Use for confined space vertical/horizontal entry
and fall protection when portable base is needed.
- Pole Hoist systems are portable anchorage connectors used for vertical and horizontal entry
into confined spaces.
- When attached to an anchor point, the Pole Hoist provides retrieval and fall protection
when limited overhead clearance is present.
- The Pole Hoist can also be configured for horizontal entry applications such as lifting,
lowering, and fall protection.
Required System Components
- 48″-72″ Pole Hoist IN-2337 or 57″-102″ Pole Hoist IN-2338.
- Adjustable T-Bar (size dependent on entry).
- Anchorage Connector.
- Rescuer SRL such as 10158178 and corresponding attachment bracket such as IN-2404.
- 360 lb (163 kg) as pictured with Workman Rescuer
Features & Benefits MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable.
- One person set up in just a few minutes.
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
Note: All system components must be purchased separately.
Country of Origin: Canada
Unit of Measure: EA