• Pressure Reducer.
• Instruction Booklet.
• Deluxe Tube Opener.
• GCA 347 Adapters.
• Sampling Manifold for 4 Dräger-Tubes.
• accuro®Pump & Spare Parts.
• 4 boxes Dräger-Tubes (Oil, CO, CO2, H2O vapor).
• Deluxe Carrying Case.
Aerotest Navy Part # 6525960
Dräger-Tube® - Measuring Range - Part No.
• Oil 10PN 5 mg/m3 8103111.
• CO2 100/a-P 100-3,000 ppm 6728521.
• CO 5/a-P 2.5-150 ppm 6728511.
• H2O Vapor 20/a-P 20-500 mg/m3 8103061
• Supply Pressure Maximum 4500 psi (300 bar).
• Flow 0.2 L/min and 4.0 L/min.
• Connection CGA 347 (female) connection to cylinder valve, CGA 347 (male) connection to compressor/filling station, (G 5/8 or INT).
• Transport Case Length 16 in (400 mm).
• Height 12 in (300 mm).
• Depth 3.4 in (91 mm).
• Weight Approx. 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
Aerotest Kits Overview: Since 1937, when we introduced our first detector tube, Draeger has been the world leader in the detection and analysis of gases and vapors in the industrial workplace. Our leading edge technology has kept us in the forefront of advancements in monitoring breathing air in the high and low pressure ranges.
Draeger has expanded its line of Aerotest products for a wide variety of applications. For low pressure compressed breathing air, Draeger still has the time-tested Aerotest Type A. To save time, Draeger has introduced the Aerotest Simultan Alpha. This product can simultaneously measure Oil, CO2, CO, and water vapor for low pressure units. For high pressure, the Aerotest Simultan HP can be used to simultaneously measure the same contaminants as the Alpha. A very similar application has been produced for the US navy called the Aerotest Navy. It meets the special requirements of the US Navy. Draeger has created a line of specialty Aerotest systems for the health care, utilities, beverage, and other industries. These include the MultiTest, Aerotest Light SF6, and Simultan Test CO2.
All of the Aerotest systems provide fast and accurate results while still meeting the specifications of air purity standards. Standards such as CGA Grade D and E, DIN 3188, NFPA 1500, CSA Z180.1-M85 and EN12021 can be fulfilled.
The Aerotest kits come with a certificate of conformance for either the flowmeter or the reducers flow rate depending on your particular kit.
Quantity per Standard Package: 1
Unit of Measure: EA