The ALTAIR® 2X is available in three model options:
• ALTAIR 2XP Gas Detector with XCell Pulse Technology: H2S.
• ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors: CO, CO-HC (High Concentration), CO-H2 (Hydrogen Resistant), H2S-LC, SO2, NO2, NH3 and Cl2.
• ALTAIR 2XT Two-Tox Gas Detector: CO/H2S, CO-H2/H2S, CO/H2S-LC, CO/NO2 and SO2/H2S-LC.
All ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors:
• Incorporate proven XCell® sensor technology.
• Enhance worker safety, compliance and traceability.
• Minimize cost of ownership.
• Demonstrate rugged durability.
ALTAIR® 2X – Single Gas Detector - MSA revolutionized gas detection with Xcell Sensor technology. By miniaturizing the sensors’ controlling electronics and placing them inside the sensor itself using MSA’s proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design, MSA XCell Sensors offer superior stability, accuracy, and sensor life.
Low cost of ownership.
• Fastest sensor response times, lowest calibration gas flow rate on the market.
• > 4-year expected sensor life.
• 3-year warranty on instrument & most sensors (2 years on Cl2, NH3).
• Stand-alone bump tests reduce maintenance, increase productivity (ALTAIR 2XP only).
• 1 device can monitor 2 gases (ALTAIR 2XT only).
Increased safety awareness & real-time compliance.
• Stand-alone bump test anytime, anywhere without specific calibration gas (ALTAIR 2XP only).
• Bump pass: green LED flash every 15s, large on-screen checkmark.
• Bump fail or expiration: red LED flash every 15s, no checkmark.
• End-of-sensor-life warning and alarm.
• Records 75 alarm events.
• 150+ hours of periodic data (ALTAIR 2X and 2XP).
• 100+ hours of periodic data (ALTAIR 2XT).
• Compatible with MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System and MSA Link Pro software.
• Tough over-molded rubber armor.
• Survives multiple 25-ft drops onto concrete.
• Agency-certified dust- and water-tight IP67 construction.
• Intrinsically-safe design.
Markets: Contractor, Fire Service, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities.
Applications: Confined Space, Toxic Detection.
Country of Origin: USA
Product Hierarchy: 0000800002
Hierarchy Description: Portable Instruments
Product Hierarchy (full): 000080000200001600
Country of Origin: USA
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of viruses and contaminants being transferred by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Also, once placed, orders for products relating to the current pandemic may not may not be cancelled, returned, or refunded, at the direction of the individual factories.MSA-0000800002 MSA-Altair-2X-Single-Gas-Detector MSA-All-Products