Description: Airline hose used to attach air sources to breathing devices.
* NIOSH approved with quick disconnects and supplied air respiratory products
* Airline hose is 0.375 inner diameter, with threaded ends to accept quick disconnect couplings
* Heavy duty hose is nitrile with a neoprene cover, and has an outer wall diameter of 0.75
* May be used in conjunction with supplied air respiratory, and portable and cascade breathing air products to a maximum of 300 feet or 12 sections, whichever is greater
* Quick disconnect couplings must be purchased separately
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of viruses and contaminants being transferred by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Also, once placed, orders for products relating to the current pandemic may not may not be cancelled, returned, or refunded, at the direction of the individual factories.DRAEGER-528 Draeger-Air-Line-Hose-Accessories Draeger-Safety-by-Material-Category