Description: Airline hose used to attach air sources to breathing devices.
* NIOSH approved with quick disconnects and supplied air respiratory products
* Airline hose is 0.375 inner diameter, with threaded ends to accept quick disconnect couplings
* Heavy duty hose is nitrile with a neoprene cover, and has an outer wall diameter of 0.75
* May be used in conjunction with supplied air respiratory, and portable and cascade breathing air products to a maximum of 300 feet or 12 sections, whichever is greater
* Quick disconnect couplings must be purchased separately
Unit of Measure: EA
Return & Cancellation Policy: Due to concerns of the Coronavirus and other viruses, or contaminants, being transferred or redistributed by reversing the supply chain, returns can not be accepted for any reason. Further, orders may not be cancelled or refunded due to tight restrictions of manufacturer and distributor production schedules.Draeger-Safety-by-Material-Category DRAEGER-528 Draeger-Air-Line-Hose-Accessories